2010年9月8日 星期三

Reflection of new technologies

1.The benefits of new technologies shown in "Modern Times" are convininent, money saving and life standard rising.And I think the boss of the factory gains most from these technologies,he can hire less workers while his business can mainly depended on technologies.

2.The main character-the worker,effeceted by the technologies.For example, he just likes a robort after worhing with the machine for a long time.He becomes crazy and nonsense as he keep doing the same action.He forced by the technologies to do something that he may not want indeed.Also,the worker is quite neurotic that he lose control of himself and he repeats the same action when meeting something similar with the accessories in the factory.And I think it will not be a good experience to control by technologies,so I believe the worker won't feel happy.

3.I always addict on surfing the Internet that i would lost my mind sometimes.I may forget the time and my works.Also,I feel exhausted after using computer for long time,maybe sometimes I usually feel headache after using computer.And I will become lazy and aimless.I just keep surfing Internet and watching films on computer.Sometimes,I felt depressed but I just loose control of myself.Therefore,I think it's better for me to reduce the time and the aim of using computer.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi Eunice, can you add a bit more to your answers for 2 and 3? Carol

    回覆刪除